Monday, February 24, 2020

Tism Time Bois

Hello! Sorry I didn't write last week! These last 2 weeks have been fun, let me talk about my investigators! This week we put 3 people on date for baptism! Jack, Isabelle, and Sheena! I'm so happy for all of them, they are progressing smoothly, we've gone over all the harder topics and they are committed the lord have testimonies of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon! March 7th and April 25th, I cant wait for it.  The rest of our people are doing their best, like our new investigator named Aiden, he is a child of record, he has a testimony and goes to church every week, he just aged into our jurisdiction so we need to teach him all the lessons and get him dunked. 


My birthday was this last week! It was pretty fun! I got lots of goodies from my family and some members gave me cheesecake! It was delicious. I am officially 20.
This Pday we went to the beach, i wanna get back to the fun so I'm outa here! Love you all:) 






No comments:

Post a Comment