Other than that we have had literally no time to knock doors, we've been too busy covering 2 areas. I forget if I mentioned that last time, but were covering an extra area because one of the sisters went home and now we get to take care of their ward and investigators for a couple of weeks.
We've had tons of lessons, so me and elder Bingham have gotten lots of time to learn how to teach with each other.
Yesterday I got to go for a GoKart ride with one of the members. They live on a big piece of property and they live out in the forest. So brother Dover gives us a pair of Goggles and says hop in. Now this is a 2 seater 150cc GoKart, so its not too crazy. But this puppy can drift and drift we did. We were zooming in and out of trees and bushes and on tiny dirt roads, we did a full 180 drift at one point. It was probably the closest to a roller coaster I'll get for a while. It was a blast. He also fed us 12 hour smoked brisket and apple pie so I was pretty happy.
Our investigators are doing well, jack told us he believes the Book Of Mormon is the word of God and he has a testimony of that now. We plan on watching Joseph Smith:The Prophet of the Restoration with him and answering his questions about Joseph's life. I'm excited for him to continue progressing. Isabell and Sheena are doing great too. Isabell got up and bore her testimony on fast sunday! It was pretty awesome to hear her do that. Sheena got really excited when we explained that we can do work for our deceased ancestors, she really wants to do the work for her mom who has passed. Other than that things have been going great, and the mission is awesome!
Elder Larkin :)

No comments:
Post a Comment