In other news, we had zone conference again. Last zone conference they established something called the Golden Plunger Award, and at the start of the transfer we set ILIB goals (I Left It Better) so that if we completed that goal we'd get points to the total, so at the of the transfer the Zone with the cleanest apartment checks and highest completion Rate of ILIB goals got the coveted Golden Plunget award. If the same zone wins it 2 Tranfers in a row, our mission President will buy the whole zone lunch and do a super fun Zone Pday with them. So naturally I had to win this award because I'm very competitive. So I made sure my zone was on top of their crap, I messaged the Groupchat Everyday about it. I even found out who in my zone hadn't filled out their ILIB reports, and then promptly called them out by name in the Zone Chat. You might say "huh,seems a bit excessive" well you're wrong, it was completely necessary because we WON. It all payed off in the end.
Anyways I hope this was a good week for you guys too, catch y'all later! -Elder Larkin


No comments:
Post a Comment