Good morning friends and Family! I hope all of you are happy and healthy. I wanted to write to everyone and fill you in on some fun new developments in my mission life! So I have a new Companion! His name is Elder Hill, he is a brand new reassigned missionary! So I am training for the 4th time! It's a lot to train haha, it can be exhausting but it also keeps me sharp on my teaching skills. Elder Hill is from Memphis, he is originally assigned to Sapporo Japan! But until he can go over, he will be here with me in Citrus Ridge!
We have been working hard here in the area. We have found a lot more people to teach, which is really fun. One of our friends who we have started teaching is names Neyha! She has absolutely zero knowledge of Christianity and doesn't know basically anything about God and Jesus Christ. So teaching her is a very interesting experience! I've never taught anyone like her! The opportunity to teach someone about their savior Jesus Christ for the first time is so very spiritual and uplifting.
We also are teaching our friends Victoria, a 13-year-old. And her Mother Isabel, who is from Peru! Victoria is the most spiritual and devoted 13 years old I've ever met. Her bible is more marked up than my Book of Mormon. She wants to devote more of her life to God, and her mom has no idea where she got this desire from. Isabel is not very religious, she never read the Bible and doesn't really belong to a church. They have been coming to ours though! And the dad is Athiest and wants nothing to do with us. So we really don't have any clue where she got her fire and drive from. But we are STOKED about it. We can't wait for her to read the Book of Mormon. We have to pass them off because they aren't in our area :( but it's ok! The elders in our apartment are their missionaries, so we can still be there for fellowship. We actually got to play some volleyball with them and our ward members on Saturday and got to enjoy that!
Also, I shaved my head.





No comments:
Post a Comment