Hello!!! I have finally hit my 1-year mark! To celebrate I went to Buffalo Wild Wings, game 2 of the NBA Finals just happened to be on so we saw a little bit of it I'm grateful for the opportunity to have served a year uninterrupted by Corona! I'm happy to serve 1 more year as well.
This last week we put our friend Sonia on date for the 24th!!! So the work is already a lot better in this new area. This area Is also so close to Disney world that we actually have to drive through the Park to get to District council! I get to see space mountain and Tower of Terror and StarWars land from the car... I want to go SO BAD. BUT I CANT. We are able to go to Disney Springs! Which is kinda like Downtown Disney in California. The whole district got to go! My district is really cool, we all get along super well and I love being the DL.
We got to go do some service for a member who lived on a lake! We helped set up a tent so he could have a yard sale. We also just did a lot of odds and ends stuff for him. But they fed us breakfast and lunch because it went so long!
Anyways I love you all, have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment