This email I'm going to start out with some vocab, I heard a word that I think yall would like to know.
Lamanitis (Lay-Man-I-tiss) adjective
Meaning: Someone who is exclusively in love with Hispanic woman
"My companion Elder Potter definitely has lamanitis"
This is my last week in training! As of tomorrow I will be done with my 2nd transfer and officially not being trained. My companion and trainer Elder Potter is going away, he's off to Vero Beach all the way down south of the mission. And my new Companion is..............................
I DON'T KNOW! The reason I don't know yet, it because I'M TRAINING. I'll be getting a new missionary from the MTC and I'll get to show him the ropes and lead out in Deland. I am a little nervous considering, but I'm gonna do my best, work hard and have a good time. But honestly what was prez thinking. Haha it'll be fun.
Today were down in the Orlando, or as we call it The Creek. Were playing the Top 10 basketball game, where the best 10 players in the mission come together, under the permission of the AP's, to play full court basketball and have a boys reunion.
We have to get up at 5:45 to get to the train on time to make it down here, but it's awesome.
My ward is awesome! They feed us literally every night. But every ward has its crazies. Someone, not naming names, but someone in my ward here threw a bucket of poop on their landlord, she then tried to convince the police that the landlord was the one who assaulted her by covering herself in poop. I know this is disgusting, but if you're intrigued, look up Volusia County Florida woman poop. There is a bodycam video.
Other than all that craziness the work is going good. I love being a missionary, and I can't wait to meet my new companion. Catch ya'll next week!- Elder Larkin
No comments:
Post a Comment