I also had my first bash! Haha it was so silly, no one ever convinces someone else, people only learn when they're actively trying to find truth. I took pictures of my apartment! So hopefully there isn't anything embarrassing in the background of any of the photos because I haven't looked that closely at them.
I've decided I'm gonna make a chocolate creme pie for Thanksgiving, for those of you who haven't had my grandmother's delicious chocolate creme pie recipe, get in a car or a plane and get over to Ivins Utah for some pie. Don't waste your time with disgusting Thanksgiving foods like cranberry sauce, throw that garbage straight in the trash where it belongs. Pie is where its at. Anyway back to the letter.
I love being on a mission. We've had lots of great lessons recently. It's such a blessing to see the holy ghost work on people and soften their hearts to help them understand. Also it's very humbling to know that my heavenly father still uses an idiot like me to spread his gospel. Sometimes I say just the dumbest stuff, like today, my companion had just shared an object lesson, but somehow I completely missed the fact he gave that object lesson, and gave it immediately after he had finished giving it. Didn't even realize I was teaching them exactly what they had just been taught until after the lesson. Like I said, I'm an idiot, but I'm his idiot! And that's enough. Anyways! I'm off to bed.







No comments:
Post a Comment