Monday, February 1, 2021

Chiara's Baptism

Hey everyone! Someone we have been teaching named Chiara got baptized! It was really awesome. We had some of the members of our ward to both the baptism and the confirmation, which is the best way to do it in my opinion. They stay, we don't! She has been so excited and after she was baptized she just cried and cried, she was so happy. She is meeting with the bishop soon to get a limited-use temple recommend. We couldn't be more proud of her progress! 


Since I've been back in Citrus Ridge a few amazing things have happened. For one I got to see my FAMILY. My mom and dad and younger brother just showed up at church. It was a seriously awesome surprise. We were waiting on an investigator to show up so I was looking for him, I see this younger guy walking up and they looked so familiar, and then I realized it was my younger brother Tanner! I was thoroughly Shook. I have a video I posted on Facebook if you want to watch, or at the bottom of this email if it will send. Tanner got to join us for a lesson with our friend Mondo, who accepted an invitation to be baptized! It was a soft invite so we still have a way to go with him but it was a great lesson and was even more special because my brother was there. Tanner also got to come out with us on Tuesday and did a full day of missionary work! What a blessing for real.

 We have been cold calling people in our area for finding and it has been working pretty good! We constantly find people to teach in our area by calling random #'s. Which is a miracle all in itself.

 My testimony of the Restored Gospel has never been stronger. It's all because of my mission! I've gotten to see the gospel effect change in people's lives and I've made lifelong friends here. I am incredibly grateful for a mission. And I'm also excited I've only got 8 months left haha! Time flies when you're having fun. Anyways, I love you all. I hope you've had a great week! Love Elder Larkin 



No comments:

Post a Comment