Tuesday, June 30, 2020

I am so sorry 😂

Hello! I am so sorry, I have not written a weekly in a long time. Not a whole lot has been going on. Elder Famuliner got transferred and now I'm with elder Niles! We have a couple new people were teaching, All from facebook. We had some groovy Pdays recently. Playing ultimate frisbee and getting to know the zone better. Being a zone leader is fun! I really enjoy being more involved with the missionarys around me. It definitely keeps me sane. Lots of my time has been spent making sure that other missionarries really get taken care of. I want them to have every possible opportunity for success. This next week will be the 4th of July! Our District is gonna have a BBQ and hang out at the splash Pad! Which is 100% needed because it has been hot as heck outside. It's full swing summer and it is HUMID. I never bring enough water to Pday. 

So with quarantine I have had time to finish the book Jesus the Christ. It's an AMAZING book. It feels like reading all 4 gospels at once, but with the commentary of an apostle. Learning about the savior and more about his earthly ministry has definitely grown my testimony of him as my savior. I had always believed it, but now it's more of an active faith than a passive belief. 

Weird fun fact I forgot about with my read through of the Book Of Mormon: I always pictured King Benjamin as the old wise king of the Nephites, but we know he was a warrior king who fought with the sword of Laban. So think about that version of him next time you read his address to the people. 

Anyways I love you all, have a wonderful week! 



Elder Niles & Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment