Hello friends and family! I'm writing another email from quarantine. I really hope quarantine ends soon. We've been trying to have facetime meeting with our investigators, and Its been going ok. One of our investigators named Sheena got married to a returning Memeber named Mike! Mike's daughter isabelle and his new wife sheena are getting baptized on the 26th. So were very excited about them and their progress! I am staying in deland another transfer so 5 transfers in my first area. I am hoping this is my last transfer here. I love deland but geez, itll be almost 8 months I've been here at the end if this transfer. I got made the Zone leader over the Deland area. Which means I'm now in charge of lots of missionarys and their wellbeing and sanity. I'm gonna do the best job i can while stuck in my apartment. That's all that's really new with me. We have to wear masks when we go to the store now, so that sucks. Conference was amazing, we really enjoyed watching it. I made cinnamon rolls. My Top 2 talks of conference was Hollands and Uchtdorfs! I also made fettuccini chicken alfredo, so yeet. I hope you all are safe, keep social distancing. Try not to go insane.
No comments:
Post a Comment